Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you agree with being bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all befitting laws and policies, and agree that you are responsible for fulfillment of them with any befitting local laws. If you don’t agree with any of these conditions, you are prohibited from using or entering this web site. The material on this web site is protected by appropriate copyright and trademark laws.
- Use License
- Approval is permitted to you to conditionally download just one copy of the materials found on www.trackingtourism.com web site, and only for private, non-commercial temporary viewing only. This is only the grant of license, not a transfer of title, and this license forbids you from:
- altering or copying the materials;
- using the materials for commercial intents or for public display, be it for commercial or non-commercial intents;
- attempting to decompile or reverse engineer the software found on www.trackingtourism.com web site;
- destroying copyright or any other proprietary notations from web site’s materials; or
- relocating the material to another individual or “mirroring” them to a different server.
- This license will be terminated if you violate any of these limitations and you might be terminated by www.trackingtourism.com at any time. When your permission gets terminated, you will need to get rid of all the downloaded material that is in your possession (in both digital or printed form).
- The material found on www.trackingtourism.com web site is given to you “as is”. www.trackingtourism.com offers no warranties, expressed or implied, and disclaims. It also negates that there are any other warranties, including those without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. In addition, www.trackingtourism.com doesn’t provide any warranty or representation about the truthfulness, probable results, or reliability of the materials on its web site or any other materials or any web sites that are linked to this website.
www.trackingtourism.com and its suppliers will never be legally accountable for any damages (considering the damages without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business disruption) that might come due to use or inability to use the materials found on www.trackingtourism.com web site, even in the case that the www.trackingtourism.com authorized representative has been informed that there is the possibility of such damage happening. Because some jurisdictions do not permit limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these mentioned limitations may not refer to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials that can be found on www.trackingtourism.com web site might include some materials that have some technical, typographical, or photographic errors. www.trackingtourism.com never warrants that these materials are fully or in part accurate, up-to-date, or complete. www.trackingtourism.com can alter the materials that can be found on its web site whenever it feels like, without notifying the users. www.trackingtourism.com doesn’t need to update the materials.
www.trackingtourism.com hasn’t assessed all web sites that have been linked to its web site, and provides no warranty for them. The existence of a link on this web site does not mean that www.trackingtourism.com endorses it. The visitors of the web site visit these links at their own risk.
www.trackingtourism.com can change the Terms and Conditions of Use whenever, without any prior notice. Visiting this web site entails that the visitor is automatically agreeing to the current version of Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Governing Law
All the legal claims that concern www.trackingtourism.com web site will be settled with the use of the laws of the State of New York without the consideration to any conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- During the gathering of the private information, or slightly before it, we will tell you the purpose for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use the private information with the purpose of satisfying the principles that were specified by us and other similar purposes. This will only change if we get the permission of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We shall only store the private information for as long as it is needed for us to fulfill those purposes.
- The private information will be collected only legally and fairly and if it is suitable, with the consent and knowledge of the individual involved.
- Private data has to be relevant to the purpose for which it is being used, and the data needs to be complete, correct, and fully up-to-date.
- www.trackingtourism.com will guard these private information by security safeguards that guard them against leak, duplication, loss, theft, illegal access, use, or alteration.
- Everything you want to know about our policies will be made available to our customers.
We are dedicated to doing our business in full accordance with these principles, because that way we would make sure that the privacy of personal data is secured and always maintained.